Frequently Asked Questions
All of our machines are delivered using air padded freight trucks that specialize in the safe transportation of copy machines. The copy machine will arrive at your home or business in pristine condition.
Unlike other companies that deliver machines with damaged parts, spilled toner, and machines that are not serviced/examined prior to being shipped out, Copier Repair Land makes sure your machine arrives in top-notch condition to ensure a long-lasting and reliable copy machine every time. During the shipping process, vibrations may occur that result in the copy machine needing adjustments. That is why we always recommend hiring a professional to set up the machine after arrival.
Our copier delivery takes about 3-14 days to arrive. This is because when shipping copiers, UPS, FEDEX, USPS or other shipping companies do not have the capacity to ship and handle items of that size and weight.
Also, our air padded freight copier shipping ensures all machines are taken care of and delivered safely to their destination.
View our full warranty here.
Copier Repair Land has the lowest prices around because we have made very close relationships with vendors over our 25+ years in business. We have access to machines with the lowest meters, with the least wear and ultimately the best prices.
Maintenance, repair and service contracts are recommended with all copiers, whether done with Copier Repair Land or a third party. Maintenance, repair and service provided by Copier Repair Land is excluded in some states. All maintenance, repair and service contract inquiries should be addressed by contacting us?
If you are interested in leasing, you will find a few different options. One would be a traditional lease through a leasing company which can be spread through 3 years of monthly payments or other annual terms. Another form would be through payment options with afterpay. This gives you the option to pay off the machine in a few installments over a 1 year span or more.
We have locations across the United States to house all of our machines. Our headquarters is located in Glendale, California where you are free to come in and visit or check out our inventory and showrooms! What areas do you ship to? We ship to all states located in the U.S excluding Alaska & Hawaii. Any international shipments/orders must be made over the phone and delivery times
Unlike others, Copier Repair Land offers the lowest prices, fastest shipping times, best customer service and longest track record in the industry! Being in the copier business for over 30+ years, we have perfected the buying experience for copy machines. Unlike others, we offer you an in person showroom and in person location to come in and view your future copier at any time. We are not a third party drop shipper with no experience, we work with each one of our clients to ensure they receive the best machine, in immaculate condition every time. Feel free to read more about us and check out some of our customer testimonials!
Yes! Unlike most other copier companies, we show you exactly the machine you will be receiving prior to purchase. This gives you the peace of mind to not just look at a stock photo, but be able to see the exact copy machine you will be buying.
We highly recommend to anyone buying a copier to have a copier technician come out and set up the machine. Whether you use us for the job or not. Some machines may be installed on your own, although during the shipping process, some machines undergo vibrations and need to be calibrated. This is why setting up with a copier technician is always recommended.
In order to get your $200 for referring a friend, either you or the buyer can contact us or add that information to the comments at checkout. The $200 will be given to you in your choice of cash or credit towards your new machine!
We accept all forms of payment that are listed at checkout along with leases, payment options and afterpay. If a form of payment is not listed at checkout, give us a call and we can see if that form of payment is accepted.
Let us know if you are interested in buying in bulk, we offer huge discounts to anyone buying more than one unit!
- Initial Inspection: Our trained Engineers begin the process by thoroughly examining every machine's mechanical and electrical parts.
- Assessment: All of our machines go through a full assessment to make sure that none of the outside covers or any moving parts are damaged or not functioning.
- Breakdown: Every machine thereafter, is opened and inspected by technicians who replace or refurbish all moving components. Our team tests and replaces all disks, circuit boards, user interfaces and other key areas of the machine.
- Renew: All parts, toners, drums, transport assemblies, belts and circuits are replaced. The electricals of the machine are all reassembled and the printer is made ready for testing.
- Testing: During the testing process, diagnostic programs are used to ensure the machine is operational at its fullest capacity. Our technicians produce sample prints to guarantee the highest level of results in the business. Our team examines print quality, software, laser calibration, font and any features the machine has.
- Cleaning: A thorough cleaning is done after, to ensure that the inside and outside of your new machine is spotless and at its highest capacity.
- Final Inspection: A final inspection is conducted to ensure all components are running smoothly and to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Packing: Our team packages every machine to make sure your new copier is protected and secured, to be delivered in pristine condition.
- Shipping: Our shipping team provides quick service along with insurance for every item being delivered. We make sure every unit is delivered to you in perfect working condition.